• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

We still have at least two months to get at least one good shot at a winter storm.

200.gif

Crazy part is maybe I’m delusional but I’m not freaking out yet over these runs, if we’re still getting a ---- look by Christmas for early jan tho, then I’ll start going MIA on this board
Yep if this coming weekend we're still staring at this garbage through the end of the runs then the pattern change and 1st half of January is down the toilet.

Where do Georgia's taxes go? Its schools , roads, and natural areas aren't all much to boast about but they pay more taxes than us. Come on Georgia get it together! Georgia has more people and land area than NC but NC has 3 times the state park land, even little old South Carolina has more state park land. One day wont be a single spot to enjoy in Georgia because they didn't care enough to protect it. NC is still behind though, with only 10% of its land protected! Florida leads the southeast actually.

People talk crap about South Carolina but honestly the state of South Carolina has its ---- together!

Time to catch up Georgia!

Back