• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Y’all see how Weather channel was getting bashed on Twitter for low coverage last night??? About damn time someone said something. Apparently they were airing “Worlds deadliest storms” during the outbreak.

I'm just catching up on yesterday, but yeah, that was pretty bad by them.

Hate that yesterday happened. It isn't the only reason why it happened, but it's a good reason why we'd be better off staying cool.

It’s gonna be a dark winter he said I think he was speaking last year about this one. ?

It’s because we have so many weenies desperate for winter weather on here. They won’t say the same when the power is out for a week
Every man for himself. I live in a apartment complex with no nearby trees and generators they have ready to go. Bring on the ice

Having no power for 10 days after Fran in early September with no way to find cool air and temps still near 90 was far worse than any winter power outage I've experienced. Now if we were to get an ice storm followed by 7-10 days with lows in the single digits and highs in the 20s to around freezing that might be different

Back