• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The cold pattern prediction is still a go. There could be a brief warm up after the first wave of arctic air, but it's beginning to look like there could be a 2nd wave of arctic air after Christmas. Predicting that it would come in waves as the upper PV wobbles, introducing the waves of arctic airmasses.

Edit: I'll keep my prediction post's in this thread until further notice/closer to verification of prediction - then I can resume in the main thread/or when I can get the go ahead to do so.

Last edited:
The cold pattern prediction is still a go. There could be a brief warm up after the first wave of arctic air, but it's beginning to look like there could be a 2nd wave of arctic air after Christmas. Predicting that it would come in waves as the upper PV wobbles, introducing the waves of arctic airmasses.
Kinda what I figure will happen, warm the cold shot then warm then cold shot.

I predict that a cumulus cloud will form over the North Pacific tomorrow . This will then circle around Hawaii for 4 days gaining momentum before it gets slingshotted north to Alaska where it will suck in all of the cold , and then it will hit the cascades and explode with orographic lift . After that it will crash into the plains where it will have become so strong it will have literally sucked down glaciers off the mountains with it , the eye of this storm will be so intense it will lead straight to space with 0 atmosphere , meaning temps will be absolute zero. It will then crash down to I 10 where it will follow before making a turn near montogomery and following 85. It will be slowed down in Atlanta traffic, and shot up in a few gang fights there before finally reaching and destroying Raleigh.

- Doncane 2.0

Working on a winter storm potential prediction map tonight - I'll release it here with further details. (I promise I'll keep my predictions more realistic, unlike Doncane 1.0, lol)

Back