• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I’m hiking Bryce Canyon now! Snow is coming down good here!!!
Here’s a few photos from today! Bryce got 3-6”ish. Screwed up some of our plans since the higher parts of Bryce were shut down because of the snow, but snow hiking was super cool. Now in Cedar City which had rain today, but it started snowing about an hour ago and around an inch has accumulated, expecting 2-4” tonight last I checked. It was treacherous getting here, had to take an hour long detour because one of the roads was impassable even with heavy salting. Some of the highest elevations are expected to measure the storm in feet.

F3E74B0E-FC98-4BAB-8193-7157D41EF9F7.jpeg

9B249BCC-A7D8-4DB9-AC07-1E657E76A16F.jpeg

90EEB3D6-BB91-44DB-8694-58B06078851F.jpeg

Bingo! If this verifies, there just might be single digits and near 0 degrees for lows in the upper south.
3cd7518a30e7ebf97ba172939263708e.jpg

I challenge you to find an uglier December forecast graphic than what the ICON just spit out at hour 111. If you Google image search the words “kicked in the nuts” this photo should be right there on the first page. 8F630FD1-31D4-4B9C-852C-6221AE5F5537.png

I challenge you to find an uglier December forecast graphic than what the ICON just spit out at hour 111. If you Google image search the words “kicked in the nuts” this photo should be right there on the first page. View attachment 97347
I'm sure you will see something similar or worse posted by EoD

Bingo! If this verifies, there just might be single digits and near 0 degrees for lows in the upper south.

Oh please NO! NO!

(I know I don't post "alot" here..)

Unlike most of ya'll younger guys..
This old Fart needs a Knee Replacement, and I cannot get it..

Due to Covid Issues.. (staffing)..
Left over from a accident in 1986, My knee has finally, said, No moe..
It's bone on bone..

Cold weather is BAD,News for me.. Or, like today with the trough laying right above.. (On the Coast here)..
I'm in serious pain.. Cannot hardly walk on My leg..
NO the dr.'s refuse to prescribe ANY pain meds, (opioid crises ya know).. Please no serious "cold"..

Everyone waiting for a pattern change- this is how it will happen. All models will agree a change is coming in about 3 days. But also at this point all models will see this yet to come pattern change already breaking down in about 10 days. The good patterns don’t last long- we must capitalize when we can

Then I just saw this. Didn’t Judah just say winter wasn’t coming yesterday? He’s worse than bam lol04FEBA07-5457-4D98-87B5-A8BC658AA990.png

Back