• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I love when people KNOW we winter is over before it even starts ??
I dont get all the well I don't see the "flip" happening until......Based on nothing comments. If anyone has noticed it flips all the time. Like it's cold now and will be warm tomorrow, before it was cold it was warm....that will continue until April.

Here’s a few photos from today! Bryce got 3-6”ish. Screwed up some of our plans since the higher parts of Bryce were shut down because of the snow, but snow hiking was super cool. Now in Cedar City which had rain today, but it started snowing about an hour ago and around an inch has accumulated, expecting 2-4” tonight last I checked. It was treacherous getting here, had to take an hour long detour because one of the roads was impassable even with heavy salting. Some of the highest elevations are expected to measure the storm in feet.

View attachment 97338

View attachment 97339

View attachment 97340
Looks like we ended up with more like 4-6” here overnight actually. About to head out now to a less snowy location (Zion). Snow just let up and blue skies are overhead!!!

72168B80-C055-46CD-BFA6-8BF58D60C95A.jpeg

Back