• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Merry Christmas! Who broke the GFS??

gfs_T2m_seus_65.png
I thought fake cold 300+ hours was par for the course for the model? Dumps it East past 300+, but after you get under 300 hrs, it inches the trough more and more west every 6 hours.

I thought fake cold 300+ hours was par for the course for the model? Dumps it East past 300+, but after you get under 300 hrs, it inches the trough more and more west every 6 hours.
Probably but we don't use logic in the whamby thread

I don't get what's the deal with posting maps 2 weeks or more in the future. You go to other forums and they're not posting stuff like that. Desperation perhaps ? I don't think anything beyond 10 days should be posted in the main thread.

I don't get what's the deal with posting maps 2 weeks or more in the future. You go to other forums and they're not posting stuff like that. Desperation perhaps ? I don't think anything beyond 10 days should be posted in the main thread.
I don't think people from Indiana should be coming on the southernwx forum and suggesting what should and should not be posted, but what do I know ?‍♂️

I had to go to break early because if I went at my normal 930, the snow would be over. I told my girl and she said she talk or text until 930. I said sorry, snows before hoes! ?☃️❄️

I don't think people from Indiana should be coming on the southernwx forum and suggesting what should and should not be posted, but what do I know ?‍♂️
I don't understand why people are so concerned about people posting a day x model run. We have all been in the game long enough at this point to know what's reasonable, what's model fantasy, and what's just fun to look at or nice to see.

I don't understand why people are so concerned about people posting a day x model run. We have all been in the game long enough at this point to know what's reasonable, what's model fantasy, and what's just fun to look at or nice to see.
If we didn't post 300+ hour snow/cold maps there would be nothing to post all winter.

Probably going to be warm enough for shorts by the time Christmas isn't in lala land in the GFS. Or sooner.

I wish my attempted reverse jinxing would work, but it probably won't.

didn't you hear? After she was snooping on her husband she caught Lick on Grindr then moved to Fl, like how she moved to Nc, and then back to Alabama.
I stand corrected, let me clarify I don't think nomads should come on here suggesting what should and should not be posted.

Not to mention they some times can be used to pick up on potential pattern shifts in the LR.

Probably going to be warm enough for shorts by the time Christmas isn't in lala land in the GFS. Or sooner.

I wish my attempted reverse jinxing would work, but it probably won't.
Is it really reverse jinxing if you're proclaiming the reverse jinxing?

Back