• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Coming up on 3 years this Thursday since snowfall greater than 1” in Spartanburg, and several locations south of 85 that got snow in Dec 18

Nice to have something to track that’s only 3 days or so out! Come to papa! A7BDB1A6-F769-4D57-AE44-3896FB40DA27.png

Next Christmas I think I’ll finally put lights on the upper portion of my house. The roof is so damn high in spots that I never attempt it. Every Christmas though I add a little more to the set up.
View attachment 97115View attachment 97116View attachment 97117
If you don't know about them look at Twinkly lights. I've had for a few years now and it's an expensive habit but I have the coolest tree and mantle of anybody else in my family. I've started getting some for outside too. Twinkly.com

If you don't know about them look at Twinkly lights. I've had for a few years now and it's an expensive habit but I have the coolest tree and mantle of anybody else in my family. I've started getting some for outside too. Twinkly.com
Oh I wish you hasn't posted that link lol. Thanks for the donations everyone now I know where they are going

Oh I wish you hasn't posted that link lol. Thanks for the donations everyone now I know where they are going
You want about 100 bulbs per foot of tree. I have 1000 on a 12' tree and it's about right. I crank up some Transiberian Orchestra and the lights jump around to the music, it's pretty awesome.

Damn , @Lickwx ! Look at all the trees that has to cut down for the windmills! ?E0517A1B-AF03-4E4E-A3F7-68B574CCBC46.jpeg60461190-AE0A-4870-B14B-B2D13B46DF23.jpeg

Back