• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Some much needed rain though, maybe.....

qpf_acc.us_ma.png

Like snow, it'll be gone next model run

Some say gross, I say Jacpot! 89AB2E57-3BF3-4998-BBA7-41A49CC8FC88.png

I mentioned days ago that I think the colder pattern would settle in across the eastern US between the 17th - 22nd of this month and I'm still going with that time frame. Fingers crossed for that Christmas miracle! Lol.

I mentioned days ago that I think the colder pattern would settle in across the eastern US between the 17th - 22nd of this month and I'm still going with that time frame. Fingers crossed for that Christmas miracle! Lol.
By any chance is there a snowcane in our future?

Been burned to a point where I won’t fall for nothing ever again
I've been to that point for years sir. It comes across as being negative on here but it's just reality of a southeast winter. These models always exaggerate cold and storms in the long range for the southeast and most of these solutions are so far from climatology it's unreal. Sure we get 1-2 foot storms in the Carolina's but it happens what maybe once a decade if that? These models give us several every year.

Last edited:
By any chance is there a snowcane in our future?
No snowcane in the immediate future, lol. I'm going to be on good terms cause I don't want to be banned again. That prediction I made was wild I know. If anyone has that one 0z Euro run of it showing that massive snow storm, (I think the GFS even showed it at one point) could you please post it/link it? cause I want to see that again - I thought the prediction was going to happen, but unfortunately it didn't.

Last edited:
Back