• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

question of the day? When would u personally call the law at what snow or ice amount on the road

I thought upper 30s CAD wasn’t going to verify … it’s down right COLD out there .. have more time to warm up and we will probably go lower 40s but still! I was stoned for thinking this cold wedge was possible
Piece of advice, if you wish to one day be a broadcast meteorologist you need to learn to let contrary comments roll off your back like water off a duck.

There are news stories of the Tar River freezing over in the 1780's, Neuse and Cape Fear rivers freezing over in late 1880's and then that arctic outbreak of 1985..... so hold on my brother until the 2080's and you might see it :D

Pasquotank River froze over in the 1970’s. I have seen pictures of Bronco’s and Blazers driving on it.

I’m suspicious since the only person engaging him/her/it Dan is no snowatl. Yo no snow was seen on Grindr , I mean he is from Georgia too. Bruh!
The person I saw on grindr who chats on here lives in North Carolina. That's all I'm saying.

Back