• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Braves threw the game yesterday to make sure they didn't sweep. No one that swept LCS has ever won the World. 0-5

See ya later southeast folks. I am flying back to Oklahoma this afternoon. I will be back in Georgia just in time for the start of the winter fun around thanksgiving and sticking it out until at least late January. Until then, I will surely share whatever interesting weather happens in Oklahoma.

I was there from '06 through '09. Did a stint at TCC before transferring in. I used to work at the Tropical Smoothie in the Tally mall back when it was a mall.
I was there for one day in 09 to watch my Yellow Jackets run up and down the field on your Noles.

Does anyone know what the guidelines are around using images and logos? I don't want to start using team logos for kickoff forecasts and other images and get dinged for it

Off topic, but I wonder just what is the appeal of the idea of a flat earth (and is this the wrong thread to ask this question)? Is it just people trying to feel like they figured out all the answers that observational science has missed all these years?

Off topic, but I wonder just what is the appeal of the idea of a flat earth (and is this the wrong thread to ask this question)? Is it just people trying to feel like they figured out all the answers that observational science has missed all these years?
Well it’s impossible for one thing. Do people actually believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back