• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a friend who is a nurse lost 2 coworkers that work with her in ICU.
One of 25 years posted on FB that all lives matters. She was told that reflected the hospital views.
The other nurse of 22 years forwarded a meme all lives matter. Told same thing.
The head of the hospital told all employees to say nothing like that. Also no listing of where you work.

Well here I am! Was gon go to Parker’s in Wilson but they close too damn early. So decided to try Marty’s bbq in Wilson since it’s supposed to be owned by Bill Ellis son or grandson or somin ! But they were doing only takeout and the line was too much .

I had to have some darn bbq so I said screw it .Here I am in Winterville about to have me some Sam Jones for the first time.

Has the world reached 2 million cases yet? Obviously and thankfully not 2 million lives lost just in America.

@Shaggy my good god ! My good god darn ! Sam Jones was CRAZY ! Bro in all my life I ain’t ever think I’d find a place that gets it more right than Parkers . Sam Jones was god dang crazy and well worth the drive !

Cant go wrong. What did you order?
We got there around 740, they were out of bbq because of how slammed they were! I got half a slow cooked chicken with a side of slaw , Mac & cheese , and sweet potato bread!!! Freaking sweet potato bread I have never seen such a thing . I’m not a sweet potato guy but my god that sweet potato bread was crazy. The slaw probably one of the best I have had as well!

My friend got a pulled chicken sandwich . I do not know what that sauce was on it but my god it was amazing!

One of my buds missed out as he was at work, plus the bbq was out. We are coming back Thursday for sure ! Plus I didn’t go for the one cute blonde workin there, definitely coming back for her number . I was a bit worried it would be bad when I realized they don’t have hush puppies ! How don’t they have hush puppies !

I know it’s not winter but dang americanwx what happened might as well shut the southern forum down lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back