• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 8-20 team just didn't have talent. This team has talent, but has had so many injuries, young players, and close losses. I think they just expect to lose now when things get close. They get tight if they have a good lead and the other team starts to come back. The doubt starts to creep in their mind that it's going to happen again, and it does. They have lost their last 6 games by a total of 11 points. That's called cursed. They should be loaded next season, though, especially if Bacot stays. Anthony will most likely be gone, but I think he could stay another year, too. He makes some bad decisions sometimes, and tries to do too much by himself when the game gets close. If he stays, though, the Heels could be a dominate team next season.

College basketball as a whole is really down this year. All the early exits to the NBA have hurt the level of play. I'd rather they just let players go straight out of high school than to stay one year and leave.

No talent? 5 Parade HS All-Americans. Jason Capel, Kris Lang, Neil Fingleton, Adam Boone, Jawad Williams, and not to mention Brian Bersticker and Melvin Scott. They were horribly coached. Case in point, Matt Doherty hasn’t coached since 2012 and has an overall record of 170-180 which is a .486 winning percentage.

someone, I think you know who if you've been on here long, keeps saying this junk...unreal, and he has many people that believe every word he says:
A lot maybe curious as to why my predictions can be so accurate? Back in mid January, I predicted that there would be an increase chance frozen precipitation during the last week of Jan. and the beginning of February -- and I was right! The mountains got snow that Friday, January 31st, and there was that other greater event on the 8th -- which I got about 3" of snow from that event.

I do analyze model data to help predict as to what could come in the future as well as cause and effects -- not only that, I just have a knowingness of what could happen (hence the lack of scientific terminology with some of my predictions.) Sometimes when I'm looking over the models, a prediction will come to my mind in a "snap of a finger" and I just go with it. Of course, I do add in my thoughts, and it turns out that things do come true, but sometimes not in the way I predicted it.

About the blizzard that I'm predicting -- with the predicted track of low, and that I think it would have tropical characteristics, snow on the cold side of the storm -- it would be quite a unique storm. I could tell many other predictions about this storm, but I don't want to cause panic. The latest time frame for this storm that I'm predicting is March 10th, give or take. I figured we could see some hints at a strong storm system on the models late month this month for a storm system in early March. We'll see if my prediction comes true about this storm. So far, I have been pretty accurate (according to a lot of followers) predicting weeks in advance.

someone, I think you know who if you've been on here long, keeps saying this junk...unreal, and he has many people that believe every word he says:
A lot maybe curious as to why my predictions can be so accurate? Back in mid January, I predicted that there would be an increase chance frozen precipitation during the last week of Jan. and the beginning of February -- and I was right! The mountains got snow that Friday, January 31st, and there was that other greater event on the 8th -- which I got about 3" of snow from that event.

I do analyze model data to help predict as to what could come in the future as well as cause and effects -- not only that, I just have a knowingness of what could happen (hence the lack of scientific terminology with some of my predictions.) Sometimes when I'm looking over the models, a prediction will come to my mind in a "snap of a finger" and I just go with it. Of course, I do add in my thoughts, and it turns out that things do come true, but sometimes not in the way I predicted it.

About the blizzard that I'm predicting -- with the predicted track of low, and that I think it would have tropical characteristics, snow on the cold side of the storm -- it would be quite a unique storm. I could tell many other predictions about this storm, but I don't want to cause panic. The latest time frame for this storm that I'm predicting is March 10th, give or take. I figured we could see some hints at a strong storm system on the models late month this month for a storm system in early March. We'll see if my prediction comes true about this storm. So far, I have been pretty accurate (according to a lot of followers) predicting weeks in advance.
How even is he still going with this crap? I hope people learn.

basically, he is trying to say he is a prophet.

he's dangerous. down right mentally unstable.

no matter what, i want this site to have no affiliation with him. he reminds me of another guy, a long time ago, that used to pretend to be the nws and issue his own warnings and forecasts using official graphics and photoshop. it was so bad the NWS had to issue a statement to the public that his ---- was not real.

please don't put that guys name here either, thanks.

Well I got banned from the corona thread. To further my question, if I see elderly collapse should I just call 911 and stay away from them so I don’t catch it? I have not viewed any videos on the matter about the collapsing.

basically, he is trying to say he is a prophet.

he's dangerous. down right mentally unstable.

no matter what, i want this site to have no affiliation with him. he reminds me of another guy, a long time ago, that used to pretend to be the nws and issue his own warnings and forecasts using official graphics and photoshop. it was so bad the NWS had to issue a statement to the public that his poop was not real.

please don't put that guys name here either, thanks.
Is K-Mart still doing it?

Well today is NYC Marathon lottery drawing day..... this is the 5th year I've signed up, haven't had my name drawn previously, hoping 5th year is a charm!

The only way I’m running is if something is chasing me with the intent to do grievous bodily harm upon my person. Good luck.

The only way I’m running is if something is chasing me with the intent to do grievous bodily harm upon my person. Good luck.
I here ya haha and there are plenty that think I'm crazy for doing it. I've actually ran 7 marathons before, just got one last one I want to run and that's NYC but I'm getting old and running out of time Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back