• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all want cold ...

LOL ...

Y'all want cold ...

LOL ...
Somehow we’d screw that up, though. A mini ice age would suddenly turn the SE into a desert and we would be cold/dry all winter. :p

Since this is technically banter I'll reply here...but oh boy! I'm 100% all in now.
Alright FFC, your serve now.
sn10_acc.us_se.png

Do you think that if we all got our accents together, along with our grills, a barnfull of yard-bird, a trainload of black-eyed peas and a truck load of okra, a couple 18 wheelers full of grits, a freezer truck full of coleslaw, plenty of grits mix, some kegs of whisky, a goodly portion of beer, an imported boat full of Lipton Tea bags, a few hundred shotguns and fishin' poles, and moved to say, Montana, we could create a collective new south ... with snow?

default_snowing3.gif

:oops:

jk

Last edited:
Lol, you know we are snow starved when 128 people are viewing a thread for a storm that is modeled to form and fade over a period of just over 6 hours and blanket an area only roughly the size of Connecticut.

Lol, you know we are snow starved when 128 people are viewing a thread for a storm that is modeled to form and fade over a period of just over 6 hours and blanket an area only roughly the size of Connecticut.

True but at least we get to see snow falling from the sky. That’s all we want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transitional day way down here ... heavy frost and the robins all arrived this morning ...

No freezes or even cold on the horizon ... on to the next season ...

Mack wrote on the other forum: "Ok, so we weenies give local Mets and NWS crap for missing these forecasts, and some think oh well, they were wrong, but they try!? That was half assed forecasting at best,! Imagine if this was a weekday, and this unfolded? Kids at school, it’s puking snow, they cancel school early, roads are a disaster, parents and busses are scrambling to get kids home, parents and kids lives are at risk because the resources the school systems rely on, were totally wrong!? Rant over, thank god it was Saturday I guess, they already had a “ rain” day off of school Friday here in Greenville county! " Heh, you know, I kinda thought the same thing about MRX. We really needed a WSW for traffic alone this morning. Calling them out isn't trolling, is it? Oh well...

For the folks that live NC and Va.....https://www.space.com/sunset-rocket-launch-ng-13-cygnus-antares-visibility.html

There was one a few years ago on the same trajectory that was very visible and was awesome to watch

p7y4227XbWwL52WVwmRnMR-970-80.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back