Misc 2020 Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys it’s been awhile since I posted I had to register for this site again because I forgot my password I use to be snowlover now I’m Montanasnow30... well anyways I just moved out here to Montana from Alabama hopefully I will get a good winter now that I’m in Billings
That’s like saying you hope the sun rises tomorrow. Lol, Any winter in Montana is going to be amazing compared to the south’s winters.

It grinds me in the south when we get 2 inches of snow in the morning and by evening the 5 oclock news anchors are saying "we cant wait to get this mess out of here" and comments like that as if theyve had to deal with it for months. Hey guys we get 3 snowy days annually. I think you can deal with it just fine.
Feel the same way up here in north tenn. every 3-5 years we actually get a winter where we will get 2-4 snows that range from 3-5 or more inches and stay on the ground for a few days. I’ll start to see people complaining and saying they are so glad summer is almost here as if we live in greenbay wisconsin. It’s a joke and the weather is so much more tolerable when it’s cold compared to hot and humid bug filled summers out here.

Out of all the big cities in the south, Nashville is by far my favorite. No other city compares IMO. The only thing I don't like about Nashville is the traffic and how expensive it is.

Isn’t the NW trend a result of models underestimating the strength of ridging in the atlantic ? We need better models lol.
Actually probably more of a result of underestimating the warm nose that always screws us, which I guess can be tied to underestimated ridging.... not real sure why that layer of warmth is always there and mucking up things.

Reactions: EV/WS and LickWx
Status
Not open for further replies.