• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Dunkin Donuts spicy ghost pepper donut is fantastic!!
They need a Carolina reaper donut , I had a tiny piece of Carolina reaper once during lunch my sophomore year of high school . Next 3 hours were horrendous and I looked like a fool in my English class . Also a big HHHHHWHHAATTT. We don’t like Dunkins round here partner , this is Krispy Kreme country .

They need a Carolina reaper donut , I had a tiny piece of Carolina reaper once during lunch my sophomore year of high school . Next 3 hours were horrendous and I looked like a fool in my English class . Also a big HHHHHWHHAATTT. We don’t like Dunkins round here partner , this is Krispy Kreme country .
I grew some 3 years ago, gave them away, a guy said he used a pinky nail piece in 3lbs of chili, and he had to throw away the whole batch! Those things are ridiculous!

Zaxbys says hello ! Well at least according to my friends lol. They think zaxbys has Chic Fil A beat. I have no opinion on the matter other than Chic Fil A is great but overpriced and overrated . Really tough to beat it though, though I’d probably eat at Bojangles before Chic Fil A because nowadays chic Fil A has lines at all times that they are open.

Cookout vs chic fil a ?

Apples and oranges for me as I eat only burgers at Cookout. Both are tasty! Cookout has one of the best burgers and is cheap. I also love 5 Guys but is isn't cheap.

Has anyone here ever had Takhomasak burgers? Yummy for the tummy!

They have Chick Fil A’s here! No Zaxbys

I wouldn't put KK donuts in my top 3

They are like a dry ball of sugar
KK only good when hot now light is on, all other instances DD better hands down and I love some DD coffee. Plus I've got a DD 6 miles from me, closest KK 30

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back