• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average high this time of year is near 70 ! Its amazing how easy it is to get extended periods of temps 10+ above normal.

Yes, and then a cold front comes through after that and knocks out temps down to normal. Will we ever see a week of 10 degrees below normal for checks and balances? If we do, I'll be first in line to applaud.

Yes, and then a cold front comes through after that and knocks out temps down to normal. Will we ever see a week of 10 degrees below normal for checks and balances? If we do, I'll be first in line to applaud.
It seems like whenever we get below normal temps it only lasts for a day or two. Warmer than normal seems to have an easier time sticking around.

I don’t know how many times I’ve explained CAD to my friends at this pt

Jealous of all the calls for ice and snow in the western plains. I like ice, and would root for it if motorists would learn not to confuse it for general rain, and slow down. A LOT of people dont understand that 29 degrees and rain means ice. They just assume its wet therefore its just rain and they drive 65 down the highway. If citizens were more aware of fzrn, Id pull for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back