• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys it’s been awhile since I posted I had to register for this site again because I forgot my password I use to be snowlover now I’m Montanasnow30... well anyways I just moved out here to Montana from Alabama hopefully I will get a good winter now that I’m in Billings

Hey guys it’s been awhile since I posted I had to register for this site again because I forgot my password I use to be snowlover now I’m Montanasnow30... well anyways I just moved out here to Montana from Alabama hopefully I will get a good winter now that I’m in Billings
How you like it in Montana?

It grinds me in the south when we get 2 inches of snow in the morning and by evening the 5 oclock news anchors are saying "we cant wait to get this mess out of here" and comments like that as if theyve had to deal with it for months. Hey guys we get 3 snowy days annually. I think you can deal with it just fine.

Anything interesting to do in raleigh/chapel hill area with kids during a pandemic? Going to be there for a few days next month.

A horrible day but it ended on a good note . Jammed out with some guys , me and another guy on electric guitar , bass and drums . None of us can sing though .

That Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich, is on point! Better than bojangles Cajun filet!

That Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich, is on point! Better than bojangles Cajun filet!
Traitor . You aren’t allowed south of the mason Dixon under any circumstances ever at all. Well actually I agree with you :cool: . Although Boiangles is the better overall . No one can beat my supreme dinner at bojangles

It is hard to beat Chic Fil A.
Zaxbys says hello ! Well at least according to my friends lol. They think zaxbys has Chic Fil A beat. I have no opinion on the matter other than Chic Fil A is great but overpriced and overrated . Really tough to beat it though, though I’d probably eat at Bojangles before Chic Fil A because nowadays chic Fil A has lines at all times that they are open.

Cookout vs chic fil a ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back