• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we want that? I want a higher draft pick if we’re in rebuild

true but we honestly need a few more pieces on defense, and maybe a new TE/OG, panthers if you look at it as a team is not that bad at all, in fact the panthers offense is statistically stacked

It is so awesome going into this winter with expectations set at the absolute bottom of the barrel. There is nothing but signal after signal as far as the eye can see about how bad this winter is going to be. In fact, if you look at everything being put out, you'd rightly come to the conclusion that this is going to be one of the most horrific winters in the history of winters. A record setting, nearly wall to wall monstrosity of warm to hot and dry to drought conditions for the SE.

Fortunately, we can only get surprised to the upside, I guess. I honestly don't think it will turn out that bad. But I guess we'll see soon enough.

I wonder how common it is for a tropical system to make landfall outside of South FL once we reach Mid October ? It seems like most of the October storms to hit the Northern Gulf and SE Atlantic Coast occur in early October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back