• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up idiot
What is your problem? You type posts like this all the time and then delete them. You've called half of the forum idiots or other names and the deleted the posts. Either get help for the rage or post things that have some substance. Thank you.

What is your problem? You type posts like this all the time and then delete them. You've called half of the forum idiots or other names and the deleted the posts. Either get help for the rage or post things that have some substance. Thank you.
He is probably responsible for half of my reputation score lol. He likes all my posts! I guess I cant complain.

Yes because your profile pic is of one of my favorite shows that ever came on tv.... wish they’d bring it back.
They are still here, towing away lol. One of my neighbors was lucky enough ( unlucky?) to be on the show. They repoed a house a few homes up the road from me on one of the episodes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back