• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for discussions about the tornado warnings in SC in the October thread but all the talk is in the tropics forum. Still silly to me to have two separate forums, but whatever.

The mods seem really sad today , they were even getting bullied this morning . So I declare today mod love day ! Everyone give a mod a nice hug ! We love y’all! :)

I’m totally not butt kissing so that @SD buys me lunch and gifts me a 100 dollar gift card to Texas Roadhouse .
Texas Roadhouse is good stuff!

If you really love a mod, you should take one with you! ?

The mods seem really sad today , they were even getting bullied this morning . So I declare today mod love day ! Everyone give a mod a nice hug ! We love y’all! :)

I’m totally not butt kissing so that @SD buys me lunch and gifts me a 100 dollar gift card to Texas Roadhouse .

Checks bank account....nope

Texas Roadhouse is good stuff!

If you really love a mod, you should take one with you! ?
Ahahah ! I think that would be cool actually ! Pre - Thanksgiving Texas Roadhouse dinner . Every members sponsors a mod for dinner . I’ll sponsor you lol. Don’t be afraid to order what you want I’m not a shy host !

Ahahah ! I think that would be cool actually ! Pre - Thanksgiving Texas Roadhouse dinner . Every members sponsors a mod for dinner . I’ll sponsor you lol. Don’t be afraid to order what you want I’m not a shy host !
Wait you asked me for a gift card then can't sponsor me? I'm looking for the ban hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back