• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if that bermuda seed (at lowes) looks similar to the bermuda sod they lay down in neighborhoods? Or is it more crab grass looking?
About half my backyard is that seed. It's not terrible but can't be mowed as short as bermuda sod.

About half my backyard is that seed. It's not terrible but can't be mowed as short as bermuda sod.
Yea I just have a small area on side of house where we moved plants out of (dirt now). Was going to put sod down but it's such a pain especially with the roots in the ground. If it looks close enough i think ill just seed it

Yea I just have a small area on side of house where we moved plants out of (dirt now). Was going to put sod down but it's such a pain especially with the roots in the ground. If it looks close enough i think ill just seed it

Id go with it. Just have to keep it super wet until it germinates. Honestly it may be too late ib the year to seed it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back