• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football is way more exciting than race car driving. I think i speak for 98% of America.
That's because 98% of Americans don't understand most things all that well. We tend not to like what we don't well understand. And we tend not to want to understand what we don't like. It's a vicious circle, I know. But understanding details and concepts often brings enjoyment of things you never thought you'd like.

Yeah hockey requires too much concentration. It's tiresome just trying to find where the puck is.
They tried that blue outline around it and the red streak on slap shots several years back. It was dumb and they dropped it.

Go to a nascar race and it’ll change your mind @Dewpoint Dan
I was lucky enough to get hot passes for my dad and me. We got to be in the infield at the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte. Got some lugnuts from Jeff Gordon's car. Pretty fun day!

Watching NASCAR in person is way more exciting. I e been to brickyard and Daytona. Much better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to get hot passes for my dad and me. We got to be in the infield at the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte. Got some lugnuts from Jeff Gordon's car. Pretty fun day!
I got hot passes twice, the 2015 July 4th race at Daytona and the 2016 Bristol Night Race. Have a TON of autographs including Jeff Gordon and Chase Elliott hero cards signed. Also got diecasts at those races, I've got like 90-100 in my room right now

That's because 98% of Americans don't understand most things all that well. We tend not to like what we don't well understand. And we tend not to want to understand what we don't like. It's a vicious circle, I know. But understanding details and concepts often brings enjoyment of things you never thought you'd like.
That was way too deep for a who likes what sport conversation.... Lol

I got a Mark Martin race tire hanging in my shed

Go to a nascar race and it’ll change your mind @Dewpoint Dan
Been to one in CLT, the first time the October race was a night race, in October, years ago! Boring AF, and wanted to gouge my eyes out! And 3 doors down, was the pre race attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back