• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we are giving a member another chance, but I tell ya what.... if the dewpoints don't ever go away like the SER never seems to go away, then they are banned for life.

Makes it very hard to work outside. I guess it’s our new climate as last year was the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just Nascar but any sport that involves cars going around in circles for hours. I just don't see the point.
Well, when you simplify any sport it makes it sound dumb. If NASCAR is just cars going around in circles for hours, then football is just some guys bashing each others brains out for a ball. Baseball is just some dudes standing around and waiting for somebody to hit a ball with a stick. Soccer is just kicking a ball into a goal. When you leave out the strategy and the nuances of the sport, it sounds real pointless

Well, when you simplify any sport it makes it sound dumb. If NASCAR is just cars going around in circles for hours, then football is just some guys bashing each others brains out for a ball. Baseball is just some dudes standing around and waiting for somebody to hit a ball with a stick. Soccer is just kicking a ball into a goal. When you leave out the strategy and the nuances of the sport, it sounds real pointless
Football is way more exciting than race car driving. I think i speak for 98% of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back