Misc 2020 Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually going to mention that you did , NC state is big on turf management and such. You were in the College or Natural Resources? I’m in CALS ! CALS is definitely the best college at State . @Rain Cold what college were you in while at State ?

Physical and mathematical sciences, my man. Spent a lot of time in Jordan Hall. But probably not quite as much time as I spent on ballin in Carmichael gym, unfortunately...or slayin suckas at Mortal Kombat II or Super Mario Kart or Ice Hockey 93 lol

Physical and mathematical sciences, my man. Spent a lot of time in Jordan Hall. But probably not quite as much time as I spent on ballin in Carmichael gym, unfortunately...or slayin suckas at Mortal Kombat II or Super Mario Kart or Ice Hockey 93 lol
Carmichael? You have been to the dark side? I was there around that time

Reactions: Rain Cold
Pams nerd. That walk from Jordan Hall to any other part of campus was miserable. The old buildings in front of NY Pizza and Mitch's smelled funny

Pams nerd. That walk from Jordan Hall to any other part of campus was miserable. The old buildings in front of NY Pizza and Mitch's smelled funny
Yeah going from Harrison to Jordan was a hike. At least I lived in Bragaw a couple of years, so that was closer to Jordan. There was no AC in dorms back then, but at least they made Bragaw coed my second year there.

Reactions: Bham 99
Hm ok maybe ill wait until spring. I was hoping the grass would spread into the area this summer but it's not really happening
You could give it a shot, the heat over the next 10 days will be ideal for germination. If you water the crap out of it until frost to entice the roots to get as deep as possible and hit it with a starter fertilizer you might be able to make it through winter. The only concerns are not enough time for the roots to store enough energy to survive winter and/or a cold snap freezing a shallow root zone (many people realized how easy this is a couple years ago).

I'm not sure how much money you want to spend but if you want to go the seed route look at Arden 15 you can get it off Amazon or from like Hancock seed, its sod/golf course quality

Reactions: Broken024
Status
Not open for further replies.