• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't be more wrong. Not at all. Just categorically wrong. Across the board wrong.
Care to elaborate on this or are you just going to keep pulling random crap outta your head with no supporting evidence like you were doing in the covid thread?

The better question is are you actually capable of providing a well thought out coherent response to me with more than a couple lines of text? [x] doubt

Care to elaborate on this or are you just going to keep pulling random crap outta your head with no supporting evidence like you were doing in the covid thread?

The better question is are you actually capable of providing a well thought out coherent response to me with more than a couple lines of text? [x] doubt
I don't need to pen a dissertation to establish the fact that you are wrong about this.

Ok Jburns jr.
My point exactly. :)
Name calling is rude. In the Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners, the penalty for name calling is cleaning the whole cellar.

Besides, at the other place, you get permabanned for questioning the mods. You've been trolling me all afternoon and we're all still good here. Some of us are cooler than others, but that’s just the way it is, I guess.

Name calling is rude. In the Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners, the penalty for name calling is cleaning the whole cellar.

Besides, at the other place, you get permabanned for questioning the mods. You've been trolling me all afternoon and we're all still good here. Some of us are cooler than others, but that’s just the way it is, I guess.

1597366849997.png

If we get banned then is it only like americanwx for right now we different in all aspects

In the context of personal attacks, pot meet kettle. ;)

I was called "your honor" if that counts for something, I'm sure you'll find a way to deny/side-step that too
I believe it was assaulted your honor, as in your honor, not Your Honor. So, nope.

Ok, other than an immediate permanent ban, what exactly have you done to handle this situation differently that they wouldn't do at americanwx? I'd really like to know because the incessant snarky condescension, singling out a poster, liking of posts that continue to hurl insults/personal attacks, pompous attitude, failure to stay on topic in a specific thread even when you're asked to by said blogger, and not lowering your pride and even half-heartedly admit any wrongdoing is basically how the mods handle these situations at americanwx SE forum.

Even if you didn't resort to name-calling in your eyes, that doesn't exonerate you from personally attacking me and condoning those that did, or justifies the way you handled that situation.
You keep saying I repeatedly attacked you. I don't think attacked means what you think it means. I think you just like to troll.

You keep saying I repeatedly attacked you. I don't think attacked means what you think it means. I think you just like to troll.

Now you're denying you didn't attack me or didn't condone those that did? Hmm, I guess all those condescending one-liners, gifs, and supporting other's posts that added fodder to the fire in both this thread and the covid-one mean nothing then. Lol, you're just proving my earlier point, you've handled this situation basically no differently than they would at american aside from the perma ban.

And Burns Jr. is in no way equivalent to saying someone attacked your honor. I mean, this is pretty basic stuff.

Now you're denying you didn't attack me or didn't condone those that did? Hmm, I guess all those condescending one-liners, gifs, and supporting other's posts that added fodder to the fire in both this thread and the covid-one mean nothing then. Lol, you're just proving my earlier point, you've handled this situation basically no differently than they would at american aside from the perma ban.
What post of mine do you consider a personal attack? Pick one and we'll discuss it. Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back