• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Bham 99

Reaction score
So uhhhhh Alabama hasn't played a single game yet and they are ranked No. 2 rn? Screw the tide. boooo. Screw Clemson booooo. GO GATORS ( my sec team) ! TARHEELS FAN FOR LIFE . MACK BROWN ACC CHAMPIONSHIP 2020. Also poop yeah to App State at 24. They need to be afforded more power 5 conference games so they can whoop some butt . They handed Carolina a butt whoopin last year ... BOTH CAROLINAS

@SD incoming asking me what the hell im doing at NCSU if I like the Tar Heels . Look man I grew up on em , going to NCSU won’t change that for me though I do like seeing NCSU win . Also I cant hate Alabama, I can’t but gosh darn it I wanna see a team from this damn state ( preferably Carolina) be on top in football. Then we will truly dominate at all college sports ! The trifecta would be complete ( baseball , basketball and football)
Rtr.