• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1990's days at Circuit City in Atlanta, I allowed Mike Siedel to exchange a camcorder at day 40 of our 30 day return/exchange policy. Agreement was he give me a TWC polo shirt. 2 days later he made good and brought me the shirt. lol
That’s awesome!

August has already taught me a valuable lesson: Never eat week old double chocolate chip bread before going to bed. I paid dearly for that mistake a few hours later.

I met Mike Seidel at a Boston airport in January 2000 after he had been covering a Nor'Easter in Gloucester, MA. I was sitting down and noticed he was sitting across from me. We ended up on the same plane back to Atlanta. He wasn't particularly talkative when I started a conversation with him but that's probably because he was tired. Also, I didn't realize that he is 64 years old. I thought he was younger.

I met Mike Seidel at a Boston airport in January 2000 after he had been covering a Nor'Easter in Gloucester, MA. I was sitting down and noticed he was sitting across from me. We ended up on the same plane back to Atlanta. He wasn't particularly talkative when I started a conversation with him but that's probably because he was tired. Also, I didn't realize that he is 64 years old. I thought he was younger.
I get @SoutheastRidge vibes from you idk why ?

Y’all check out the temps in Dubuque for 10 days! 69 for the high on Monday! I’m moving in on Monday, but here now!

I'm feeling a little more confident for my beach vacation in September (hurricane permitting). I think if the beaches were going to close they would have by now. Probably going to Golf Shores, but considered area near Savannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back