• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back out to Medoc Mountain state park and panned for gold. I actually found a tiny gold piece , not worth anything , and my friend dropped it . I am not happy .

If they didn’t start getting restless and bored I would have stayed out there till sunset !

Currently finishing up in Sapphire Mountain Brewing Company. Pretty unreal how badly I ate it though on the stairs that let you get a closer look at Whitewater Falls, I thought I'd be able to make it back up before taking my panting break, but I had to stop just before to pant looool.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.
I have honestly never heard of a panting break! What kind of brewery tour you doin down there GeorgiaGirl??!

can someone ask Webber what will it take for this one to pull a “Hugo”

I may visit another pub tomorrow but we're actually here for Gorges State Park.

I'm still kinda wondering about the alternate route to the falls, but I looked at the satellite SOOOOO freaking hard in the area and couldn't discern that old forest trail/fire road. Meh, we can likely make Rainbow Falls. Can't do turtleback though.

Weather nation is like old weather channel. My current cable does not offer the weather Nation channel so I have to watch through the app on my Smart TV.. but the app is live coverage just like the old Weather Channel except no locals on the 8s.

Weather nation is like old weather channel. My current cable does not offer the weather Nation channel so I have to watch through the app on my Smart TV.. but the app is live coverage just like the old Weather Channel except no locals on the 8s.
I love it

I'm expecting a letter from the hoa soon. I haven't mowed my front yard in almost a month so I don't stress it out and cause it to brown out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back