• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in an 80s mood/I also miss the videos:

Any relative old-timers remember this autobiographical song of sorts?

Another of his (Phil Collins was the drummer):

And how about this one from Falco?

Last edited:
Sad
It’s amazing how long he lasted as a professor , it took a pandemic and racial strife to finally make the university step forward and say something about his comments. Could it be foul play ? Who knows. Sad , the only professor of his kind in the nation and finally silenced .

Sometimes, when we're deep in the dog days of summer, I'll go back to a winter storm thread and just scroll through it. Relive the excitement of model watching and nowcasting. Fun for me, maybe not for others to relive tho lol

Gonna be in the vicinity of the Myrtle Beach area for the week starting tomorrow. Maybe I can bring some of my rain/storm luck to those of you in the Carolinas who need it the most while I am there. I certainly won’t want it (unless it’s after sunset).

Excellent pitching by the Braves today. Only giving up ONE run.

Yeah it might suck to watch the bullpen give up a homer right after you pull Soroka, but I think I know where my fingers are pointing.

For that matter, he looked very good at times but was starting to leave his ball up some. I could go either way here, would've considered letting him continue, but I'd have had the pen up behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back