• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winters pre 1960 were so much better imo. Milder and snowier than today . Quite the combination ! There was some bouts of big cold back then but not quite the frequency that it happened post 1960. Yet it managed to be overall much snowier despite the mildness , summers were also a bit milder then too.

Winters pre 1960 were so much better imo. Milder and snowier than today . Quite the combination ! There was some bouts of big cold back then but not quite the frequency that it happened post 1960. Yet it managed to be overall much snowier despite the mildness , summers were also a bit milder then too.
I could deal with mild if I got double digit snowfall every year! Problem is with these dumpster fire recent winters is its not only warm its pretty much snowless!

Bunch of defeatist around here.
Way to early to jump in my opinion. La Niña winter so December- January is the time. If it looks like poop come January 15th then jump.
Agreed. If we can't score between 11/15-1/15 then yeah there will be some cause for concern but good grief jumping now is crazy. The best part of Ninas are they are generally their coldest during the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back