• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st annual SouthernWX get together.
View attachment 52844

Looks like Christmas at my parents house about 20 years ago. Me and my brother in law don’t get along. At all. This is why my family says the only gift to give them at Christmas is to show up and not be drunk and belligerent. 1999 was a barn burner for sure. My wife and father trying to get me off him, my sister punching me in the head... quite the shitshow.

please keep it 0”. It’s too far out that’s exactly what we want. We want solid cold. It will do something if we get the cold mark my words.

Long duration cold or severe cold will work here. Get that cold dry air near the surface locked in and boom. Doesn’t matter if the cold leaves aloft we can work with that in cad locations.

And not just for the max cad zones (foothills) get some big cold for the s/e and everyone’s chances goes up east of the mtns. We can lock that in at the surface and surprise the rain system to turn wintery. Happens a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back