• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its tough. I do hate seeing us pass the ball around the perimeter until the shot clock runs down and we jack up a bad one. Our bigs get pushed around in the paint, and when they finally respond, foul gets called. Our guards can't penetrate the defense and finish in the lane.

Wish we had a Brian Reese, Stackhouse, Vince Carter type that can take the ball at the top of the key and drive in the lane and finish. We need that to break down opposing defenses. There is no Tywon Lawson on our team that can do that. We simply need to recruit better players, but they now want to go elsewhere coming out of high school.

Ty Lawson? Don’t need another kid sleeping with the assistant coaches wife. LOL

View attachment 71601

tenor.gif

Ah, I see it's Monday now, not Saturday. And oh look, still.....10 days away. :mad: ?

Raleigh folks will be able to smell the snow from our homes. We got that going for us.

In all seriousness...I hope this does reach down into GA and SC.

smell.gif

Lol just keep waiting! End of run Icon glory ends up with a pile of crap Montana PV. Just watch.

Let's see...the event last week missed us just to our NE...the event this weekend will hit Atlanta to GSP to CLT, so we miss to our SW. Now if next week we can miss to the SE then our failure will be complete. That's my hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back