• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it. My snow was gone by 8am
no way dude ! You got a cold rain thats enough to finish it off . Pics that are time stamped or we will demod you!

Most of that was in the shade around Medoc (saw it on my way into work), I had small patches around my house but probably won't make it till I get home this afternoon. So you'll just have to take my word for it and if you don't, I really don't care lol

Most of that was in the shade around Medoc (saw it on my way into work), I had small patches around my house but probably won't make it till I get home this afternoon. So you'll just have to take my word for it and if you don't, I really don't care lol
I want to go hiking there , sadly the weather this weekend trended to Garbo. Boo! Did you see any Bigfoot prints ?

no way dude ! You got a cold rain thats enough to finish it off . Pics that are time stamped or we will demod you!
You have to remember I actually had some light ice accrual Sunday morning on top of that snow..... those pics were shared haha, with a couple days it didn't get out of the 30's so the snow in the shade had some staying power. Oh and to be fair those shad spots were facing north and actually the snow was more like 6" deep in those spots thinks to the north wind during the event. Anyway I've spent way too much time trying to explain myself to you..... ?

You have to remember I actually had some light ice accrual Sunday morning on top of that snow..... those pics were shared haha, with a couple days it didn't get out of the 30's so the snow in the shade had some staying power. Oh and to be fair those shad spots were facing north and actually the snow was more like 6" deep in those spots thinks to the north wind during the event. Anyway I've spent way too much time trying to explain myself to you..... ?
It's ok I believe you lol! 6 inches of snow sounds pretty nice, wonder if the rangers measured out there?

EUROParallel_TotalSnow10-1_NC_2021-02-05_00Z_FHr240_WM.png

tenor.gif

I could dunk like him.

On a 9 foot goal.

I actually used to be able to dunk on a regulation rim up until I was about 33 or 34. Nothing spectacular, but I have extremely large hands and long fingers for a guy that’s 6’2” (was a little over 6’3” before back surgeries) and could (still can) palm a basketball. I can still jump up enough at 50 (51 on the 11th) to grab the rim. It was nice when we moved to NC from MI when I was a senior and got to play no blood/no foul pickup games and being the only semi-white (Hispanic) guy who could dunk on break aways.

The 60 degrees avg high line will begin to rapidly move north in our state next 2 weeks. Current 81-10 avg highs are 57 in Fayetteville, 58 wilmy, 53 RDU ( surprised at the rdu -fay difference). By next week Wilmington will cross 60, ( 91-20 the avg feb high is above 60 so it is likely its above 60 already). Won't be till start of March that the 60 degree avg high line covers all the piedmont as well. Springs moving north

Important runs coming up lets hope that last gfs run was a flop

I actually used to be able to dunk on a regulation rim up until I was about 33 or 34. Nothing spectacular, but I have extremely large hands and long fingers for a guy that’s 6’2” (was a little over 6’3” before back surgeries) and could (still can) palm a basketball. I can still jump up enough at 50 (51 on the 11th) to grab the rim. It was nice when we moved to NC from MI when I was a senior and got to play no blood/no foul pickup games and being the only semi-white (Hispanic) guy who could dunk on break aways.

I could never quite dunk on a regular 10 foot goal. I'm right at 6 foot, and could grab the rim back in the day, but couldn't palm the ball good enough to dunk it.

I knew someone in high school who had an 8 foot goal and a bunch of us pitched in to get a Gorilla breakaway rim. That was fun to play on with a bunch of guys who were all 6 foot or under.

I could never quite dunk on a regular 10 foot goal. I'm right at 6 foot, and could grab the rim back in the day, but couldn't palm the ball good enough to dunk it.

I knew someone in high school who had an 8 foot goal and a bunch of us pitched in to get a Gorilla breakaway rim. That was fun to play on with a bunch of guys who were all 6 foot or under.
I can grab the rim and hang on a 10-foot goal and I'm 5 foot 9! Dont think I can palm a basketball good enough at all to dunk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back