• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been living in the West Palm Beach area since March, and I'm coming back to NC to see family from December 14th - 18th. I can't wait to have the same temps we already have down here.

Never. Bamwx just hates cold. They are the anti JB.

They hate cold? No, they just hate being inaccurate as accuracy is their primary objective. Why predict cold if the chances of it happening are tiny? That wouldn't make any sense. This is unlike JB (and others), who strives to get the most hits from his subscribers and who lets his cold weenie desires heavily influence his forecasts. Bamwx, by emphasizing warmth, has been mighty accurate since January. Kudos!

It's always been around and yet I only heard about it starting around 2014. Did the term use to not be used as much ?
I remember talking about the PV when I found these boards in the mid 2000s. Like @NoSnowATL said it didn't gain media popularity until sometime in the 2010s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back