• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Dallas and the NFL, here is a reminder to everyone that the cowboys are a joke, and Zeke is washed, and dak needs to get out asap
I'm enjoying New England being a dumpster fire behind the great Cam Newton! God I'm glad he's gone. Our record sucks but we are competitive in every game. I like where the offense is with Bridgewater.

I'm enjoying New England being a dumpster fire behind the great Cam Newton! God I'm glad he's gone. Our record sucks but we are competitive in every game. I like where the offense is with Bridgewater.

That kid Curtis Samuel has tons of potential, I hope we give him another deal

I'm starting him in fantasy tomorrow hope he has a career day

Good idea, with mccaffrey being out he’s probably gonna get a few carries out the backfield to, he’s really good between the tackles but struggles sometimes on finding gaps more on the edge, I bet he has a 70-90 yard game, 1TD

2010/2011 was a really nice winter. I wouldn't mind another winter like that to be honest although I might be at home instead of in far north Georgia if we were to say that the 12/25/2010 storm would be repeated (and at home, we had some backend snow, but nothing like what I experienced in far north Georgia). I'm not sure yet of where I'll be on Christmas.

Really wouldn't mind that kind of winter either where we see it end early due to the La Nina (I believe 17/18 was similar here), but capitalize on a couple of storms.

Speaking of Dallas and the NFL, here is a reminder to everyone that the cowboys are a joke, and Zeke is washed, and dak needs to get out asap

Oh it goes way beyond that... As long as Jerry Jones and his kids are in charge nothing will change imo

I moved here in 2014 and I remember people complaining about him then and we'll they haven't gotten past the 1st or 2nd week of the playoffs since lol

Oh it goes way beyond that... As long as Jerry Jones and his kids are in charge nothing will change imo

I moved here in 2014 and I remember people complaining about him then and we'll they haven't gotten past the 1st or 2nd week of the playoffs since lol
Do you like living in Texas better than Alabama ?

Do you like living in Texas better than Alabama ?

well considering when I lived in Bama I lived with my parents still and was driving over an hour a day into Georgia for work

There's no comparison on that basically when work is 5 minutes away. That's one reason its hard for me to just up and move north like I talk about due to whatever reason I'm ranting about lol I have a really good setup here right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back