• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to do a gut reading this morning . After studying my morning orange and my bowel movements it was determined that there would be a snowstorm on February 17 of 2021.

Totals :
CLT-6
GSP- 6
GSO-6
RDU/@SD home - 4
Jackpot will be west of clt around kings mountains with 8-10 inches .
@Rain Cold / me - 2 inches
Rodney- 3 inches
Ummm it's metwannabe or.....

Attach0_20210117_174127.gif

I decided to do a gut reading this morning . After studying my morning orange and my bowel movements it was determined that there would be a snowstorm on February 17 of 2021.

Totals :
CLT-6
GSP- 6
GSO-6
RDU/@SD home - 4
Jackpot will be west of clt around kings mountains with 8-10 inches .
@Rain Cold / me - 2 inches
Rodney- 3 inches
Is that you don ?

No cold/pattern sucks/kick the can yada yada
Lol for real tho, we have a little overrunning area of precip next week that could sneak up on us and right where we want it now, And a pretty stout CAD signal, and noooooo its all about LR cold, where’s the ------- cold tho ? Lol

Reactions: SD
Lol for real tho, we have a little overrunning area of precip next week that could sneak up on us and right where we want it now, And a pretty stout CAD signal, and noooooo its all about LR cold, where’s the Nick Jonas cold tho ? Lol
Yep both of those are worth watching. Like I said the other day it'll be nice to move forward in time and get the pattern change closer so we can start to get ideas of how it evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back