• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama gets snow for like the 9th time this year this morning and Waco Tx to Shreveport LA gets 6” last week. Meanwhile I’ve yet to even get a mf sleet pellet to fall here.This is fkd up.
Yeah, back in the 80s you could count on snow in mid July even! A 666 dm ridge with 150 degree weather was guaranteed to deliver at least a few inches !

Nowadays even if it’s 20 degrees it won’t snow . Physics doesn’t work like it used to.

Omg that shower that just went over me went from snow to the west of me, then rain over me, then back to snow to the west of me. Fml lol

Yeah, back in the 80s you could count on snow in mid July even! A 666 dm ridge with 150 degree weather was guaranteed to deliver at least a few inches !

Nowadays even if it’s 20 degrees it won’t snow . Physics doesn’t work like it used to.
I remember during one of our many blizzards in the 80s it was even snowing in Havana and San Juan, PR got a few inches! Fat chance of seeing that these days!!! It just isn’t like it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back