• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we actually have a legit shot within 10 days or is it still 10+ days away ? If people are getting excited about something 10+ days away that's just stupid.

No use in even looking past 5 days. All this talk we had at the beginning of the month about a great pattern setting up the second half of the month looks like complete bull now.

No use in even looking past 5 days. All this talk we had at the beginning of the month about a great pattern setting up the second half of the month looks like complete bull now.
we’re in a good pattern now but not capitalizing because as usual, you need luck in the SE, you can have the best possible pattern and not score.
We’re not the northeast or the northern Great Plains

Make it stop. Just give me 70 and sunny. Ugg these 34 and 35 degree rains are so sickening

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-180113.png
    Screenshot_20210116-180113.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
So I’ve seen wintry weather in theory three times this winter. First was a few mangled sleet pellets, second was a brief rain/snow mix during a WWA for accumulating snow that didn’t happen, and third was today’s brief graupel shower. This winter sucks. Better change soon. Fab Feb, save me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back