• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. It's for complaining and that what I did. You just assumed I was talking about AGW so it's obviously on your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you were not implying it was due to GW? If not then why the very next post about it being blatantly oblivious? Look I'm not here to debate GW one way or the other, I'm pretty much out of that debate I'm just saying we have a thread for that.

So you were not implying it was due to GW? If not then why the very next post about it being blatantly oblivious? Look I'm not here to debate GW one way or the other, I'm pretty much out of that debate I'm just saying we have a thread for that.

I was making an observation on what's been happening the last few years most likely the result of AGW. You could say superjames was implying as well. If I didn't explicitly mention AGW it shouldn't be considered the wrong thread.

I was making an observation on what's been happening the last few years most likely the result of AGW. You could say superjames was implying as well. If I didn't explicitly mention AGW it shouldn't be considered the wrong thread.

Ok. Fact is we've moved or asked others to move post to the coronavirus thread and to the mancave thread, we just try to keep some of that out of the main threads, that's it. If you weren't talking about AGW then I stand corrected

Me in 2011-12 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2012-13 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2013-14 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2014-15 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2015-16 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2016-17 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2017-18 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2018-19 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2019-20= "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2020-21 = ? :mad:??????

Me in 2011-12 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2012-13 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2013-14 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2014-15 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2015-16 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2016-17 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2017-18 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2018-19 = "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2019-20= "Man If we could just get some blocking and kick out that darn SER we'd be in business for snow!"

Me in 2020-21 = ? :mad:??????
2013-2014 was an awesome winter in the NW Piedmont. Feb was FAB and March was MARVELOUS. I don’t think it was as good for upstate SC, though. I think you all got screwed by sleet with the Feb 13, 2014 storm. For the Greensboro area, the only irredeemable winters were 2011-2012, 2012-2013, and last winter (2018-2019 had just one event, but when it’s over a foot I guess you can’t complain too much...too bad I had moved away in 2016).

Sometimes, but that doesn't happen anymore, either. We just stay in the 50s and get rain.

But the great pattern is coming!
It’s gonna be a historic pattern. Everybody says so! Historic! You wouldn’t believe it!!! We’re going to get so much snow you’re going to get sick of snow! Believe it!!!

I moved the warmer winter discussion to that particular thread, since we have a dedicated thread just for that... thanks.

Well got to say I’m disappointed in the trends . This is proving to be exceptional territory for lack of warmth now . We have yet to even break 60 this month . Now the eps mean which from my experience seems to run too cold for highs by 3-4 degrees is showing lots of cold low diurnals days which means lots of stratus crap . Yuck . I’m sorry but that’s em incredibly boring weather . 40/25 and stratus is not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back