• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, we tried.

Good news is, is that by Saturday or Sunday, we will find another pattern to get excited about! Don't worry we only average 4-6 days in a row on here with staying upset about a potential bad pattern before we find false hope again. I think we are on day 3 or something right now.
Wow, a day early.

Boy that SER went to poop quick
Truly does hinge on how strong our block/trough under it is, I remember back in the days we had no hope and the SER extended up to SE Canada And we just had to wait for the pacific to take its 2-3 week course, hard to do that now with that block

Truly does hinge on how strong our block/trough under it is, I remember back in the days we had no hope and the SER extended up to SE Canada And we just had to wait for the pacific to take its 2-3 week course, hard to do that now with that block
I like that trough out west is breaking into a few pieces and isn't a deep as well.

Do we even care about this any more, I mean things that used to work don't work now...... am I doing this right?
Back in the 1980s we used to get snowstorms under 592 dm megaridges and storms that cut through Ontario. Now we can’t buy any snow, even when they go south of us. It just isn’t like it used to be...

Back in the 1980s we used to get snowstorms under 592 dm megaridges and storms that cut through Ontario. Now we can’t buy any snow, even when they go south of us. It just isn’t like it used to be...
Brick said 70 degrees is required the week before it snows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back