• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even sure where to put this . WHAT THE F
12661d2c13416c94b87011670c1ca5b1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this be the winter that keeps showing us great maps 8 to ten days out with no se ridge and it still don’t snow????
If we keep getting opportunities one after another for the next two months and still don’t cash in, it’s time to hang it up

That's what I have been talking about. We are supposed to have this great pattern coming up, but if we don't get anything out of it what's the point? Guess we'll really find out if it's even possible to actually get the pattern, and if so does the pattern that used to give us good winter storms still work like it used to. If it doesn't work out after all this talk of the pattern coming up being as close to perfect as it can be for snow here then I'm done, too. It's just a waste of time without the payoff.

That's what I have been talking about. We are supposed to have this great pattern coming up, but if we don't get anything out of it what's the point? Guess we'll really find out if it's even possible to actually get the pattern, and if so does the pattern that used to give us good winter storms still work like it used to. If it doesn't work out after all this talk of the pattern coming up being as close to perfect as it can be for snow here then I'm done, too. It's just a waste of time without the payoff.
It’s ok brick, you need a pat on the back ?

Honestly IMBY the early December flizzard was more impressive, at least that one had a period of all snow. This one was mixed with rain for the entire "event" and never accumulated at all. Seems the RDU January measurable snow drought will continue...for now, unless RDU somehow reported 0.1-0.2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back