• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm starting to believe the lame qpf maps for my backyard, I've waded through water all year, have to shoo the ducks and geese away every morning to get to my truck but finally get a decent low track with, admittedly marginal, cold air and this is all I can muster. Yep I've been @SD and @Rain Cold cursed

Actually I'm starting to believe the lame qpf maps for my backyard, I've waded through water all year, have to shoo the ducks and geese away every morning to get to my truck but finally get a decent low track with, admittedly marginal, cold air and this is all I can muster. Yep I've been @SD and @Rain Cold cursed
Look at the Wake Co wall and then come talk to me haha

Meanwhile while I wait to snow chase on the first potential big storm down in the southeast I may get lucky with seeing some flurries or light snow showers up here that’s if it don’t bustView attachment 62669
It doesn't seem terribly cold for January up there it doesn't look like..

All I can say is, if I was one of you guys in NC I would be ecstatic. Incredible setup for you guys coming up, especially west of 77/north of 85. Could Hendersonville get two double inchers inside a week?o_O

Is the pattern really great if it doesn't snow??? Lol I swear we have a great pattern so much and it still doesn't snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back