• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy overload. I don’t even know what I’m trying to track any more. Threads popping left and right.

the cliff jumping during these next two weeks is going to be epic. Get ready for screenshots. Been a while since global models treated us this nicely.

Sleeeeetttttt
No joke tho, were trending favorably here but I could see sleet being a really big issue, but honestly we’re making the most out of this system on the models after it looked horrible a few days ago

If I see sleet one more damn time, I'm gonna go find the nearest cliff and jump off it

I long for the days when we could get at least one day of the Winter, with some snowfall. It'd be nice to see the I20 corridor get in on some accumulating snow or have a good ole Southern Slider. Living here in Columbia, it's been rough going the past few years. Hoping we can get in on some snow before all is said and done.
Columbia and Dallas are due more than anyone !

I still refuse to come to the dark side on this system
5670f930-595a-4caa-a45f-02341ce0f4c2.gif

accum.2010302.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back