• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren’t wrong though, weed makes you slow and affects memory. Now how long , research ain’t conclusive . I have a good friend who rips dabs all day everyday and now he is one of the most paranoid , always confused people I know lol. The pot head stereotype exists for a reason . Now , not saying weed shouldn’t be smoked ever ( heck nah ! Roll up !) , I’m just trying to be a bit more fair since weed gets nothing but popular press these days .

That’s because what he is smoking is a sativa. He needs indica. Indica is a mellow relaxing high. Grape Ape, Orange Crush are indica strains. Hulkberry and Shogun are sativa’s. Most strains of Kush are indica or indica blends.

Well here comes 2 more cold rains in a row for central NC. It's going to take a whole lot to convince me that this "awesome upcoming pattern" is going to translate to any snow in MBY. Climo wins 99% of the time, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back