• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out to Jan 18th and no fantasy storms to track. When is the big pattern change happening again?

Yeah these 2 weeks aren't in our cards IMO, but I can appreciate how it could easily morph into something productive just out of the reach of the models post 15th (maybe even before then) Better 50/50 signature, taller western ridge, more polar ridging is all easily attainable. It's just not here yet.

If next week this time we don't have decent ensemble hits I'd serious question the validity of said pattern.

Yeah these 2 weeks aren't in our cards IMO, but I can appreciate how it could easily morph into something productive just out of the reach of the models post 15th (maybe even before then) Better 50/50 signature, taller western ridge, more polar ridging is all easily attainable. It's just not here yet.

If next week this time we don't have decent ensemble hits I'd serious question the validity of said pattern.

If we're not seeing anything for NC in the LR ens. come next Friday I'm afraid we'll be looking into February and hoping for a come from behind winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back