• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early January will produce
e46c10f68ea9ed9190e617c01ba56de9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
im guessing you are pretty young? Dude you haven't even begun to experience the heartbreak train of the southeastern winters! You have to be patient we live in the south snow is a alien visitor.But he does visit i promise!

It's 1130 and no talk of any weather models. Yikes. This is gonna be such an exciting stretch of weather.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
We have dealt with people like you before.. lol. Are you with the troll group or the Karen's group?? Lmao ?CalculatingAdorableKoala-size_restricted.gif

We’re really flirting with a super mega omega “hit the lights” torch run here in the next day or two. You ain’t seen nothing yet. Even @Tarheel1 will be begging for an onset sleet pellet.

To be honest, the only good thing about it is it's a Major Longwave Pattern.. That bathtub's gotta slosh back our way eventually, hopefully before our Winter baby drowns...

Yeah, not going to be one either for CHA.. close to normal. Missed decent snow by 30 miles. Christmas eve was fun chasing the a few snow showers though. Grade Dec a C- around here. Looks like January is headed for a D or F possibly.

I’ll give December a solid B for being close to normal with four days where I saw flakes, though no accumulation here. January looks really bad so far, but we will see.

damn, that's changed a lot in a short period of time.. lol Midland-Odessa special..

Yeah it's gone from were the bullseye to reminding me of the storm in February I chased lmao ?

I'm not committing to chasing since I'll be in Colorado in 2 weeks but there is a higher elevation area between Abilene and Fort Worth where that 7 inch zone is I'm eyeing

Of course.. Midland is only 5 hours away lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back