• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think that's going to pan out
Yeah I unfortunately have a better chance getting married to Jen carfagno then that happening, think a lot of people have a shot at flurries, sorta like the November 29th system

Lol, there's little question that Judah has snow/cold weenie eternal optimist in him (though I don't think nearly to the extent of JB), which I'm actually not a fan of because it often leads to later disappointment. (See my 2 posts about an opposite case, the @ryan1234 downplaying , for example.) But he at least does show very detailed maps and other tools that support his often optimistic feelings.
Moving here so we aren't clogging the January thread talking about cohen.

The thing is he's fighting a losing battle. If the pv splits but the cold dumps into Asia and Europe most of his followers are going to complain. I give him all the credit for trying to tackle the SPV and how it evolves but man it's a tough road

Yeah I unfortunately have a better chance getting married to Jen carfagno then that happening, think a lot of people have a shot at flurries, sorta like the November 29th system
Yeah I still think the flurry potential is there. It'll be interesting to see what if anything starts showing up as we get closer and to see if the higher resolution short range models pick up anything

Now, do you believe in snow and cold? Can snow save your weenie soul? And can you teach me how to read the DGEX reeeeeeaaaaaaaal slow?

I’m coming for you GFSView attachment 59181
I like the new northern Tarheel much better then the southern Tarheel. Went from a place that gets almost no snow to a place that most likely has already received more snow to date then most other members on here will receive this whole winter. No more complaining about no snow, but by this time next year will you be sick of the months long cold after the novelty of snow has worn off? I only hope one day I can move somewhere that gets as much snow as Iowa.

Here’s some snow photos I forgot to ever post when I went skiing at a Winterplace last February. Some sick snowfall rates for some time that evening. Also made me realize how much easier it is to ski in fresh powder, I was able to do the black runs pretty competently, haha. I may go skiing there this Wednesday. Looks like no new snow this year, though. Still undecided, though. I might wait till later this winter when conditions are better.

8A8E9580-9604-46FA-BF43-268A12D80F2E.jpeg97E0DA55-48C2-4758-B77E-F916982B2C51.jpegAC629B25-35E1-4113-BC37-3E37001AF7FC.jpeg85418ECC-BD24-4F4B-A057-1BAA8BBDA8FE.jpegD5AB12AB-350A-4EC3-AF00-5591F55FBC37.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back