• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again taking this with a grain of salt...Here is the EPS snowfall totals...
a6b995f752f6b1e7899f2b27ba341a81.jpg

765fdaef2958d37fb7a48fc1b39260c7.jpg

6811f88086b0c4f88c1f2e3cedcef6b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well tbh our CAD/CAD high has trended stronger but the system itself is trending faster again at H5, CAD can’t do much if your system doesn’t cooperate View attachment 57742View attachment 57741

"This isn't the storm we're looking for".....waves hand slowly across. lol.

I lost it for this one yesterday. It's just doesn't seem cold enough for the southern piedmont for much of anything of consequence IMO. H5 seems good.....it's just December. I also don't like late blooming storms. We need gulf storms.

Yea like I said the other day the High isn't in right spot for a decent cad and dew points not low enough for upstate and Ne GA. Warm nose will destroy any hopes except for maybe a novelty sleet pellet. Seen it for over 40 years! On to January!
Yeah not impressed for our area at all. Maybe Landrumites will be able to look out and see a glistening twig or two but that's about it for us. On to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back