• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I feel like @Loganelliott99, but the GEFS 1-30 doesn't have a single member with any snow east of the mountains. I don't at all care about the -NAO or +PNA, I just want one really good cold high from a -EPO/-WPO! I'm sick of all this low pressure that floods the US! I'm done ranting.

I swear I feel like @Loganelliott99, but the GEFS 1-30 doesn't have a single member with any snow east of the mountains. I don't at all care about the -NAO or +PNA, I just want one really good cold high from a -EPO/-WPO! I'm sick of all this low pressure that floods the US! I'm done ranting.
Exactly. I just want to see a couple members agree

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I agree. No winterstorm it may as well be 70.

I’d rather have a +PNA/-NAO combo anyday, -EPO and -WPO the last few years have introduced the southeast ridge because what they do is dump stuff out west/in the southwest, it’s more likely stuff will pop up over time with a -NAO/+PNA

How many GEFS or EPS members consistently showed a significant CAD event this far out for mid Dec? Virtually none lol

I’d rather have a +PNA/-NAO combo anyday, -EPO and -WPO the last few years have introduced the southeast ridge because what they do is dump stuff out west/in the southwest, it’s more likely stuff will pop up over time with a -NAO/+PNA
True, a poorly tilted -EPO is bad, but -EPO +PNA combo gets me excited. I just have a feeling that we're going to get more marginal cold rain events with a neutral EPO, +PNA, -NAO.

True, a poorly tilted -EPO is bad, but -EPO +PNA combo gets me excited. I just have a feeling that we're going to get more marginal cold rain events with a neutral EPO, +PNA, -NAO.
Imo it wouldn’t be that marginal, nothing like early December anyways
A +PNA in this fashion would dump that arctic air that’s locked over AK before this, and likely would result in much more legit cold since the cold source it’s coming from is actually legit F0118826-AB5E-4FF2-B7EF-F8F7EBC7082B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back