• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Lol I hate the Patriots, but the Chargers are going to get blown out. They can barely get New England to a third down.

Sony is having a game out there. The Pats keep bringing the house and the chargers won't change their offensive game plan.

Theres the snowpack everyone wants. After next week done with rooting for it to snow north of here.

Good news is after that we have a solid 5 weeks of our prime snow climo. Yes, I know it’s snowed in April but realistically most of us have until first week of March to see good accumulating snow.

6C81B2DB-14C3-4FCB-90E7-93B2264B92A6.png

Chargers need a turnover here to even have a fighting chance

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They should have just stayed home. And I can't stand the Patriots. They are the NFL equivalent of Duke basketball. Brady and Belichick have the personality of a doorknob.

I'm here for Michel balling on national TV.

(yes, I've been tamed on the Patriots, the Saints however, if I said the words that I have on loose forums about them, I'd get banned here)

Last edited:
They should have just stayed home. And I can't stand the Patriots. They are the NFL equivalent of Duke basketball. Brady and Belichick have the personality of a doorknob.
You say Duke I say UNC either way we can agree on hating the Pats. It'll be interesting to see how things shake out for them on the road next week.

Your a Carolina fan. Ole Roy might as well be Belichicks brother.
Lol
f52c5bec7316dacc1cd087ed76d4202e.jpg

Well it looks like this cold rain is over. I'm hoping to get more snow in Raleigh but the 12z GFS makes me sick to my stomach. December 2017 flashbacks with the Deep South cashing in while I get more cold rain.

I'm a little different from the rest of you guys. I don't live and die by whether we get snow or not. Maybe because more often than not the Atlanta area gets a trace of snow every year, especially northwest, but I truly enjoy normal and below normal winter temperatures. I also understand that we live in a region of the country that doesn't get a lot of snow. My snow hopes are that the ski resorts in North Carolina get the cold they need to be profitable and stay open the entire season. We are all generally pretty fortunate that we can live in a climate as warm as ours outside the mountains, but have the climate >3500' in such proximity that most of us can drive a short distance and see snow.

The Chargers are playing like the equivalent of a bad conference USA team. They are completely unprepared for every facet of the game: offense, defense, special teams, toughness, intelligence, energy.

Well it looks like this cold rain is over. I'm hoping to get more snow in Raleigh but the 12z GFS makes me sick to my stomach. December 2017 flashbacks with the Deep South cashing in while I get more cold rain.

I think those of us in the Deep South have looked your way with envy many a winter season. That said, you’ll get more snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back